Monday, March 17, 2014

100WC- Look up! Can you see

It was a nice sunny day when I got up. I thought to myself I'm going to have a picnic. I gathered up some stuff and headed out to the gardens. That day it was as hot as the sun. After a while I was baking hot I had to rest. Then I heard something it said "look up can you see it" so I looked up I saw a bird it was the one who had spoke. I had never meet a speaking bird before. He had found a nice shady spot to rest so I followed him and we shared our picnic.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment